- Combines pixels in the dark, which gives you up to two f stops better performance in low light.
- New “sapphire crystal” and “precision lens alignment
- New image signal processor in the A6 chip, does spatial noise reduction, with a “smart filter” something that produces better low-light performance and captures photos faster.
- So, the iSight camera looks similar to the iPhone 4S…with enhancements
- Dynamic low-light mode looks like the most useful feature for me (and for many others). Very curious about that.
- New photo feature: Panorama